Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Delhi

What to say about Delhi (link)?

It's crowded, dirty, loud but somehow sympathic as long you don't argue to hard. And in fact the air pollution became much better than it was during my last visit 5 years ago. This is basically derived due the fact many Taxis and even some Tuktuks are now running with Gas than just with petrol.

I did not take any pictures from the poverty and cows on the streets even you could see it everywhere. I know that I am showing a blurred picture, but that's what people want to see, isn't it?

Here you can see me after I was having breakfast the first morning with my mother in Delhi...




The day after I went with 4 German tourists to a City Tour, where we visited some sights of Delhi I didn't see during my last trip.

Some temples...


The Lotus Temple

 

Some tombs...


Ahh lucky person, isn't it?




And the most crazy shit in Delhi is probably the governmental area, which is in big contrast to the rest of the town.



Gate of India...

No comments:

Post a Comment