Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Summary Thailand

As I was so far not able to connect to my blogger account from China, you did not see any posts the last weeks.

Thx Manuel for offering me the VPN Information, so that I could continue blogging.

After the wonderful stay in the climbing paradise Tonsai, where really everything was perfect (not too hot, no traffic at all, wonderful activities and wonderful people) I went a bit further South to Koh Lanta, where I wanted to dive some days.

Diving was quite nice. I went one day to Shark Point and one day to Koh Haa. In Koh Haa I was quite lucky as I saw a turtle from only 2 meters distance. And Shark Point was also amazing, as the reef was really cool and not crowded at all.

I went with http://www.diveandrelax.com/ to these places. They were cheaper than other diving companies, but very professional and friendly.=> But don't expect to dive for free... I was a bit shocked about the high prices, around 100 € for one day diving (incl transfer, food + drinks and two dives)

But now to the summary of Thailand. I am personally not amazed by Thailand, which most of the tourists are. Except Tonsai and Railey, where a lot of active activities were to do, I had somehow the impression, that most Tourists especially like the fact, that due the heat they could not do much there. So if you just wanna hang out at the beaches, drive with a scooter from one end of the island to the other end and back - (next day again) and have some drinks in the evening, you will probably love it... 

But the Thai people are amazing, very nice and friendly and I am really impressed by them!

Two very cool songs from Mr Wilson (live)



No comments:

Post a Comment